I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This is What Happens...

... when you are too busy to have the time to look downstairs and see what is happening at the feet level!








For a couple of days I had a weird feeling in my feet... I felt that my boot does not feel like it always did... but never had the chance to check my boots to see what is causing this...

Until yesterday I found out that I, the deputy coordinator of my department, have been wandering around office with torn boots! LoL

Yesterday when I took them off I immediately wrapped them and put them in the small garbage can in our bedroom. They were sort of large for it that it got almost full, but if I did not do that I would forget completely and wear them to office today!

Oh, and today is Labour Day, and I am working! :-)))))))))))))))) <== a wiiiide-not-yellow-smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment