I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dear Driver in the Street,

I hope my message finds you well.

I am writing to you to let you know that, for sure, I am not the enemy. I have never killed any one of your family. And the undercover agent that is sent to obstacle you and prevent you from arriving to work on time is, definitely, not me.



Also, last time I checked, the latest addition to the Fast and the Furious team was Jason Statham, not your esteemed self. So I would like to express my astonishment for your driving style. Although my astonishment would vanish as I know that the auditions for F&F8 are now on. I wish you success in being picked in place of the late Paul Walker. Please do not take my good intended wishes as a sarcastic wish including the sad ending of the late aforementioned.

On a second note, I would like to inform you that the design of my side mirror is very satisfying to me. I just love the way it is. So I would thankfully turn down your generous offer to re-design it with a side scratch.

I do, also, have a note regarding the turning lights. Referring to my first statement, and since I am not the enemy, please rest assured that informing me of your intention to turn left or right will not result in me trying to prevent you from doing so. If needed, I am even welling to sign a written statement obliging me not to do. I can also swear to that before a legal committee.

Please accept my sincere wishes to arrive safely to your destination.

And for God's sake, if driving makes you so nervous JUST THROW YOUR CAR KEYS AWAY AND STOP DRIVING!

Your's sincerely,

Mama of Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment