I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

So Sweet!

Ok, I confessed this before...

But I have to do it over and over...

Being a mother messes with one's emotions A BIG TIME!

Today, my eyes were tearing when I watched this brave little boy singing the Australian National Antheme:


He was amazing! I bet that his mother was standing in the stadium and clapping her hands out with teary eyes...

God bless the little boy <3I truly wanted to hug him...

I want to see my little boy like him one day...

Sweetly, humbly and quietly self-confident :-)

6 comments:

  1. :) That's quite brave continuing on with the hiccups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I don't know why my smiley face didn't work :-)

      Delete
    3. Smiley faces in general do not work here and the owner of the blog (trying to make it look as if it is not my problem :-p) knows nothing to do about this LoL

      Delete