I have followed the blog of Zahraa, Umm Ahmad, for some time.
Zahraa is a mother of two cute little children: a boy, Ahmad, and a girl, Hamida.
Her good heart, her genuine smile and her beautiful nature are not something that one can ignore. She is, also, the same age as my youngest sister, so I can relate :-)
Zahraa disappeared for some time. Then she came back with the news that her boy, Ahmad, was diagnosed with diabetes. This was more than four months ago. She then disappeared again.
Since that day, and specially that I now have a baby boy, I became very concerned for her. Today I went over her older posts and looked at how her little boy grew up. I was able to see glimpses of my little boy in them. And as much as I hate to see anything bad happening to my own son, I also am so worried about anything bad happening to hers.
I am not sure if she is following her blog any more, which is -by the way- a blog for ladies only. I do not know if she will ever see this.
But I am asking you all (AAAAALLLLLLL you, millions of readers!) to keep her and her beautiful family in your prayers. May Allah keep her, her husband, sweet little Ahmad and Hamida, healthy and happy. Ameen.
It looks like she's on blogger and gmail so if you want to contact her to ask after her then click on her profile, her email should be there. InshaAllah all is well with her and her family.
ReplyDeleteThat's it :-)
DeleteI am going to e-mail her and check on her inshaAllah :-)