I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Keeping Warm...
It is a great feeling to know that your baby is sleeping warm because of something that you have made with your own hands... <3
Love the blanket. I'm teaching myself crochet at the moment. My first project was like o_O I'm working on the second one...it's looking better. InshaAllah I will post that up when I'm finished :)
When I saw the images of wavy blankets I used to think that these should be some of the most difficult techniques and avoided them for quiet some time. But when I faced my fears (LoL) and actually looked into the patterns I discovered that these are way so easy! :-D
Good luck with your next project :-) crochet is amazing! :-D
Welcome baaaaaack! I thought of you alot lately... I missed you around here... I hope all is well at your end... I do alot of projects :-p yarn was my obsession during my pregnancy... I love yarn! And anything that can be done using it :-D
I should do more...just get lazy or have other projects. Lol! Tomorrow is American " Thanksgiving"...problematic for natives...based on mythology and ignoring reality and history. My family will likely just spend the day together. Anyway, no more baby blankets for me until grand babies. Only one of my children is married,though.
MashaAllah.
ReplyDeleteLove the blanket. I'm teaching myself crochet at the moment. My first project was like o_O I'm working on the second one...it's looking better. InshaAllah I will post that up when I'm finished :)
Thank you, sister :-)
DeleteWhen I saw the images of wavy blankets I used to think that these should be some of the most difficult techniques and avoided them for quiet some time. But when I faced my fears (LoL) and actually looked into the patterns I discovered that these are way so easy! :-D
Good luck with your next project :-) crochet is amazing! :-D
I do scarves! :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome baaaaaack! I thought of you alot lately... I missed you around here...
DeleteI hope all is well at your end...
I do alot of projects :-p yarn was my obsession during my pregnancy... I love yarn! And anything that can be done using it :-D
I should do more...just get lazy or have other projects. Lol! Tomorrow is American " Thanksgiving"...problematic for natives...based on mythology and ignoring reality and history. My family will likely just spend the day together.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, no more baby blankets for me until grand babies. Only one of my children is married,though.
May you happily live long enough to make warm blankets for all of your grand children :-)
Delete