I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Receipes' Treasure!

Humbly, (LoL)... My family and friends believe that I make the best of cakes...



Oh, but they are not all a mere product of my creativity...



There is a magical well where I deg to take the treasures out of...



Please get to know my valuable source!... (and whisper a prayer for me when you taste them ;-) )

4 comments:

  1. Your link's not working! I was so excited to learn where you got the recipe for these delicious looking cakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I thought you were still keeping your secret ;) Kidding aside, I just went to the site and oh they look delicious! I'm salivating already.

      Delete
    2. LoL!
      Wait until you try them... mmmmm... they are so yummy...
      Withing the family I am famous for baking yummy cakes... the credit goes to "Joy of Baking" :-) Which I keep telling my family, of course, out of "amaanah" :-D

      Delete