This weekend my son was not in his regular mood... He was so clingy... He did not want me to put him down at all... he wanted to remain in my arms... and even if we agreed that he would sit in his walker toy, he did not want me out of his sight...
This made my heart extra tender... And I am already missing him now that I am at work and he is in daycare...
In my work we deal with refugee applications. Today, I had a request regarding a refugee case. While looking in the case information, I came across the info of the daughter. A girl born in the year 2012. In her biographic info image, she is closing her eyes like a sleeping angel. But then at the medical info of the case I was shocked to know that the three years old baby is a cancer patient whose eyes were removed due to cancer!
I cried. Inside myself I prayed for her sincerely.
And suddenly now I feel a real need to hold my son in my arms tightly and hide him from this world and its hardships... I miss my son although I saw him this morning and he was awake. I just want this working day to end so that I go hold him in my arms...
Alhamdulellah a thousand times that he is healthy...
Please thank Allah for your children are healthy... and never forget that there are people out there who watch their children deal with sickness and illnesses every day, and pray for them...
Ya Allah... grant your mercy over them... ya Rabb... Ya Rabb... Ameen...
Ameen. That is so sad. Alhamdulillah for all that we have.
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulellah!...
Delete