I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Crafty Working Mama...

Well, in addition to being a book worm, the working mama is a lover of crafts!

Back before having baby Leo -but not back in time alot, though!- I discovered that the knowledge of basic stitches that my late aunti has taught me, I can use youtube tutorials to improve my knowledge, and that's what happened!

I became addicted! I felt I have alot to catch up :-)

Below are my (humble!) achievements...

A gift for my friends baby girl - front view

The gift for my friend's baby girl - Back view

The shoes that come with gift dress

A crochet cardigan for my baby niece

A blanket for my baby niece

A hat for my 5 years old niece

A cardigan for baby Leo

Two cardigans for baby Leo

A baby bootie for baby Leo

A cardigan for my baby niece

A cardigan for baby Leo

A blanket for baby Leo

9 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. I find knitting to be very meditative. Haven't progressed much beyond scarfs, though...lol! Fortunately I have relatives who are good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is! Very much...
      And the beautiful thing is that you can make very beautiful and thoughtful gifts... what is better than a had made custom gift? :-)

      I have only worked pieces for babies. The target now is working bigger sizes :-)

      Delete
  2. That is true. My kids have baby blankets made for them that have lasted beautifully and that they plan to use with their own children when they have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty..super talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youuuu ukhty... Still need alot of practice to be super talented! :-)
    Nice of you dear...

    ReplyDelete