So the sweet Zara has tagged me in the Liebster award! :-)
It has been a L.O.O.O.N.G time since I did this sort of games on the bloggosphere :-) I remember doing it back when I used to blog in the 2006/2007 period (Oh! My! God! That was 9-10 years ago!) and I used to enjoy it.
And now I am back to the fun and learning! :-)
The rules are simple:
- Recognise 5 other bloggers
- Answer 11 questions that Zara has asked me
- Tell readers 11 facts about me
- Ask 11 more questions to the bloggers I have nominated
- Link this post back to Zara
Hmmm... I am not sure about who among bloggers will really bother to read... I am new here and I have a some what "little" pick up... but I will give it a try!
I nominate:
Daisee Deb from Simple Virtues
Jamila from Teaching Simplified (and other interesting blogs as well :-) )
Debbie Qalballah from the Qalballah Place
What are the 11 things that you want to know about me?
Ok, let's see!
1. I am advancing through to my 33rd birthday. And I am happy about my age :-D
2. I got married at a relatively advanced age, I was 28 years and a half. And the process of choosing my hubby looked as the invention of the nano-technology to my family. They reached a state where they thought that I didn't want to get married.
3. I am a feminist. But not an extreme one :-)
4. I love cooking and making desserts. Baking is a passion for me!
5. At school, I was a nerd. A rebellion nerd, in fact.
6. At school, I was a famous actor :-) I always had something to present on the school stage during open days.
7. I am known to trip alot. During university years, I tripped and fell head over heels three times.
8. I cannot resist chocolaty things. Not chocolate itself, but: chocolate cakes, chocolate biscuits... etc
9. I am a romantic person. I cry VERY easily. A touching scene will twitch my lips and get my tears down.
10. I made several attempts to sew classic historical style dresses to wear for certain occasions, but my mom and sisters threatened me that if I show up at an occasion dressed like that they will pretend that they do not know me :-D
11. I have some weird obsessions. One of them is an obsession with old style names. I -for example- like the name "Dawlat Khan" for females, and "Jaafar" for males. Each time I am about to name a child my family get worried.
And now, to the questions that Zara has asked me :-)
- What makes you happy? Alot of things! The most? Well, whispering a prayer and feeling that Allah is listening to me, and seeing one of my family happy because of something I did.
- What is your favourite time of year? I have something to love about each time of the year. But my slightly more favorite time could be summer nights when children have no schools and relatives who are outside are coming back and staying at their families' houses.
- What career did you want as a child? Oh! A doctor of course! LOL... And then an astronaut!
- When do you go to bed? Some time between 10:00 PM and 11:30 PM
- Syrian refugees, what do you think should happen? Uh.... I really do not know! Every one holding a gun in Syria should be killed (by a nuclear bomb) and the refugees should be returned back to Syria. If any of the refugees' brain was scanned and intentions of holding weapons or anything explosive were found, he should be killed as well. Only peaceful people should go back to Syria. And it should be ruled by a good well committee. May be the care bears should ruin Syria. Some times I feel it is hopeless!
- Favourite hot drink? Creamy coffee!
- A perfect world would include what? Lots of books, and lots of time to read them. And lots of baked goodies. And some thing like a deodorant that you spray on your head to remove stinky thoughts.
- Your best hair product? ummm... home prepared olive oil with honey? :-D
- A resturaunt you love? Chillie Ways Jordan is my all time favourite! Marj Alhamam branch specifically has witnessed very important phases of my life. And very beautiful memories as well :-)
- Go to perfume. For practical use, I love the Rasasi brand perfumes. They are very affordable, and they have very special fragrances that last really long. But for specialties? Tendre Poison is my all time favorite!
- Name one thing you love about yourself? ummmmmmmmmm.... may be that I am a patient person?
And now we go to the difficult part.... what do I want to ask my tagged bloggers?
1. Are you a breakfast person or a no-breakfast person?
2. My favorite moment of the day is...............
3. Your favorite girl name and boy name?
4. Please name a book that you will never forget.
5. What do you look at when you want to pick a book to buy?
6. Who is the TV or cinema character that you once wanted to be like (anime are allowed :-))?
7. Have you ever had a tree house as a child?
8. What comic magazines did you read as a child?
9. Can you share a fond school memory with us?
10. I like to match purse, watch and shoes. Is there anything about the way you dress that you want matched?
11. What crafts do you love to spend your time on once you have some?
Thank you for taking the time to read :-)
Now let me go and tell Zara that I have done my home work :-)
Now let me go and tell Zara that I have done my home work :-)


OK, insha Allah will get this done soon. Btw we should get together for a period costume party - I'll wear my regency (Jane Austen) gown and we can watch Anne of Green Gables ;D
ReplyDeleteOK, insha Allah will get this done soon. Btw we should get together for a period costume party - I'll wear my regency (Jane Austen) gown and we can watch Anne of Green Gables ;D
ReplyDeleteOooooh!!!!!
DeleteAgain, how many flight hours is Australia away from Jordan? lol
Hehehe this made me chuckle. You character all I can is totally yours LOL!!
ReplyDeleteYh I wanted to be a Doctor lol I think all kids do. I couldn't possibly blood makes me woozy now!!
Your questions are good can't wait to read the nominees answers!!!
hehehe... It's me all around! :-p
DeleteIt took me to get my first real "injury" to understand that "Doctor" is not at all my future career path!
Well, let's wait and see! :-D
Thank you for nominating me :-)
This was really fun!
Oh dear this looks extremely complicated, I'm going to have to bow out I'm afraid. Hope this doesn't affect my future career choices :P
ReplyDeletehahaha... noooo no need to worry!
DeleteAnd again: you are invited, and you are welcome, but you are not forced to come and this will not affect your career, and if you have any other commitments I will not be offended if you do not attend! :-D