I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Latest Crochet Project

I was recently done with my latest crochet project. Ideally, and if I had abundant time at my hands, this shouldn't have taken me more than a day.

But due to being constantly either busy, busy-minded or exhausted, it took me about a month!

Oh, and the quality of the work shocked me when I compared it to my previous work!

In any way, I have worked the below cardigan for my little niece, Maria :-) who is doing so fine so far, alhamdulellah...



2 comments:

  1. That is pretty. I'm still only doing little items. InshaAllah i'm building my way up to bigger projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sister :-)

      I am still, also, on small items. Or let's say items that do not need ALOT of skill. I am really hopeful that one day I will be a skillful crocheter :-)

      Delete