The day before yesterday, after we went home, electricity went out. It seems that the load was high, and the circuit breaker for our house could not handle it. It took my husband about an hour until he was able to figure out what was the problem and fix it. During that time, I and baby Leo spent our time in the living room, using the light of a battery-operated chamber light :-D Oh, and baby Leo loved it very much... the light made him VERY curious, and after the electricity was back, he insisted to keep playing with it, moving it from hand to hand and exploring it closely!
And yesterday, I gave him crayons and a sketch book for the first time! Now at the beginning, the ideas was to bury the crayons under the couches and let mommy play treasure hunt LoL
But then, and after I kept drawing things in front of him, he started watching the way I touch the white paper with the crayons to make lines, and the colorful lines and forms started to catch his attention! In no time he was grabbing crayons and passing them over the paper, some times touching it and some times failing to, but eventually he came up with a masterpiece! LoL
The closely adjacent colorful lines and the two donuts are my contribution. The left half of the painting is baby Leo's art! :-D
And then after he went to sleep I thought to myself: well, mechanics interest my son, he likes to explore things closely and dismantle them whenever he can... And now he is starting to use the pencil and paper... hmmmm... I can imagine him making industrial sketches and schematics!
It is interesting to try to guess what your child's interests will be in the future! :-)



He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear! I am missing you around... :-)
DeleteIt's a bit too early mummy to plan for his career! :) At this stage your boy is exploring his world and he will pull things apart just for you to put together for him to pull apart again! The joys! Keep giving him mark makers so he can keep practicing using his hand motors and hand-eye coordination. Go mummy!
ReplyDeletehaha! The other day I almost cried because of the girl that he will love and MIGHT! break his heart loool
DeleteI know it is tooooo early but I really feel amused to speculate and imagine, and I know that there is a BIG chance that he will blow all of my expectations up! :-D
Dismantling and putting back together is my favorite game these days lol
Thank you for the advice and the encouragement! :-)