I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My New Bracelet :-)

I am not exactly a lover of accessories. I do not like attachments dangling all over and being stuck here and there and rumbling all around as they bump into stuff.

But yesterday, my husband's cousin arrived with his wife from the US. They are a very kind and cute couple. They brought a swiss knife for hubby, a shirt and shorts pair for baby Leo, and a very cute new-mom bracelet for me. I fell in love with the bracelet the moment I saw it, and I am wearing it to work today! :-D





Although it looks more like a baby girl's mother's bracelet, but it is still cute! And it made me feel optimistic that I will have a second baby inshaAllah and it will be a girl. Probably baby Aria or Riona. Because, you know, I am the leader of the lions herd, and deep inside I feel that I will have another baby boy (that will be named Arslan inshaAllah, another name meaning lion) and, finally, a baby girl (whose name will be inshaAllah either Aria or Riona, both meaning lioness :-D).

My husband's cousin who is visiting now is the son of a convert. They will be visiting us tonight. Their story is a very inspiring one. I am expecting that I will have ALOT to tell you in the coming days!

4 comments:

  1. What is lion in Arabic or Circassian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Arabic it is (Asad أسد) and many other names give the same meaning, like (Hamza حمزة) and (Laith ليث) and (Qaswarah قسورة) and (Sab' سبع) and (Dirgham ضرغام) and many others...
      In Circassian, they use the Turkish word, Aslan :-)

      Delete
  2. Why did you pick lion names for your children, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a specific reason, just I am fond of lions, and when I shared the idea with my husband, he did not mind at all, he welcomed the idea :-D

      Delete