It is really weird how something as simple as a new plant in the living room can be so spirit uplifting!
I am exercising, hoping to reach a point when I am ready to start a small indoor garden in my balcony...
I really hope that I will turn out to be having "green hands"...
We ate dinner out of the garden today,including fresh tomato soup. I'm always amazed at the power in a seed. One of my sons is a botany/ permaculture graduate working on advanced certification.
ReplyDeleteMashaAllah :-)
DeleteBonne apetit :-)
I really hope that one day we will have a completely home grown and made meal!
That sounds really yum! I've tried growing my own tomatoes and lettuce and other vegies but our rabbits and hens always get there before us to eat them. These days I plant herbs and chilli on a high bench with wire around it so the rabbits can't get in but sometimes they still do!
DeleteLoL
DeleteHow cute!! <3
Rabbits and hens... MashaAllah...
See why I hate apartments? :-D
I've read somewhere that having plants around you, even in your home, is soothing. You should try growing herbs as they are easy to grow in containers and you can use them too.
ReplyDeleteYessss... really soothing!
DeleteThat is my starting point, inshaAllah... I will start growing herbs... I believe it is the easiest and the most durable, and I love to use herbs for our meals and in tea... mint tea, mmmm... yummy!