I have been wearing the hijab since I have been ten or eleven years old. I started by only covering my head and wearing long sleeves. Gradually I started to commit to a more of a jilbab-style, which, in Jordan and Palestine and Syria, refers to buttoned coats worn over normal non-hijab clothes, like a t-shirt and jeans.
As I grew up, I started having on-and-off phases of comitting to jilbab, and as I diveloped a new concept of "jilbab", which is free from the buttoned over-coat version known here in the region, all of the "jilbab variations offered in the market actually migrated from the proper concept of "jilbab" into just stylish tight coats. And that was when my struggle started. The impossible mission of finding a proper Islamic thing to wear. The suffering increased as I gained some weight when I got pregnant and after delivery, specially that I have a desk job that keeps me tied to my PC.
The hope returned after I got introduced to Modanisa!
Well, to be honest, the service is not super excellent. It is satisfactory. I haven't faced any problems with them, only that once my basket showed that they will send me a shawl gift but the did not LOL. Also, I am not so sure that I understand their pricing vs. offers vs. shipment cost policies very well. It could be me and my weak online- buying experience LOL
But!
The variety of options that they offer, for me, compensates very well for that. In addition to the clear measurements and specifications regarding each peice.
I highly recommend it, ladies.
And if you are in a country with ppen commercial borders with Turkey it is even better!
For future, I will start sharing with you what I order and keep you updated!
Happy Modanisa shopping y'all! 😁

Modernisa is very popular. I've heard of them from others and seen their ads. They look quite nice. Where are they located, do you know? I'm very wary of ordering anything online as postage to Australia is very costly since we're a long distance off from anywhere.
ReplyDeleteThey are based in Turkey and they ship from their. All they sell is Turkish. I love the very wide range of varietiea that they offer, from not-necessarily hijabi descent clothing to very loose dresses.
DeleteThey have a free-shipping policy. Currently, if your order exceeds 75$ they will ship the order free of charge. In jordan, though, we have a maximum limit of the order price, which is 120$, if we exceed it we pay 80% of the order's value as customs fee :-)