I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello!


Hello, there!

Is there any one who is still listening to the un-usual white noise patterns coming from this weblog?

Dear universe... Mama of Leo is trying to be back, with lots and lots to say...

Mama of Leo will try to be online more frequently, and will try to provide some more consistent content...

Dear mothers out there...

Is any one still listening? ... istening?... stening?.... ning?.......

In any case, I am back! With a wide, wide smile.... :-) 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I recently started blogging again after a 2 year break. It's fun and a great way for me to record what my children have done. Look forward to reading more posts from you :)
    www.multiculturalmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for passing by, sister! :-)

      I am so happy that you came by... so you understand exactly what I went through LOL

      I was a blogger before, but I never found happiness in blogging as I do in this blog.

      Come back soon! I plan to write! I promise! :-D

      Delete