I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ramadan Mubarak!

A belated Ramadan Mubarak!



Well, this Ramadan started in a crazy way!

It started while I was sick and taking injections for treatment! And this Ramadan I have a baby to take care of, and I was taking care of him with a surgical mask on to prevent infection!

And this Ramadan I am not fasting because I am breastfeeding...

And today is my baby's first day at day care, and he is taking it well, alhamdulellah! :-)





May this Ramadan bring you peace and blessings from Allah. May Allah grant you all a happy, blessed, serine Ramadan and make praying, fasting and reading the holy Quraan easy and blissful for you all...

Ameen...

11 comments:

  1. Ameen

    Assalamu alaikum

    Have a Beautiful Ramadan in sha Allah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, dear sister <3

      Remember me in your prayers xoxo

      Delete
    2. Already did <3

      And safiyah too if she see's this lol (dunno how to tag people)

      Delete
    3. :-D

      Yaaa Safiyah come and seeeee :-D

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God, health wise it is all gone. It was a bad throat infection that developed into ulcers.
      But spiritually.... I do not know... Ramadan is weird without fasting!

      Delete
    2. I know you do a lot if good things already, but maybe doing something a little extra special in helping out with a community need in lieu of fasting this year might might it feel better?

      Delete
    3. Wow...might make it feel better. Auto-correct drives me crazy.

      Delete
    4. Well, yes, that's true. I am trying my best to make up :-)

      Oh... tell me about auto-correct! :-) make-might is nothing! lol

      Delete
  3. Lol! I can't give spiritual advice to a Muslim. Was just a thought. On another philosophical tangent, I meant to tell you that I thought your idea about different groups developing their own forms of Islam was very good. Having respect for different belief systems works for tribes here. No one expects a Lakota to have the same traditions as those of a Lummi. Different regions, ecosystems,societal structure, etc. The kids learn early to ask " what is your tradition here?" when out of their own territory. Leads to a lot of understanding and great stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL
      I see your point. I definitely see that admitting difference is the first step in accepting difference. If we will only deal with people who are like us and who think like us, how will the world look like then? :-)

      Delete