I expect this blog to be read by sisters only... So if you were a brother: "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah " (Surah: Maryam, Ayah: 18)

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Still Standing!

Yes, I am still here...

Barely reading any blogs...

Super extra busy... Whether at home or at work...



At work, I discovered that the higher you rank, the more responsibilities you have, the less time you can possibly spend on non-work related issues during the hours you are supposed to work... (surprisingly, in the middle east most of the time it is the other way around: the higher you rank, the less you have to do, the more free time you have at hand)...

At home, oh..... I discovered that a toddler is MUCH MORE time consuming than just a little baby! The attention they need, the mental dedication that you have to give in order to maintain that healthy connection with them... the caution you need to keep when they are hurricaning around... that all prevents you from having your mind "productive" as much as it used to be. Outside the area of family, I would say...

Alot is happening there around the world. The world is changing. I am changing, whether as mother, or as a woman, or a Muslim. I have alot to say (like the native American and Hawaiian people that I have recently met, Kanumommy :-)), but time is not at my side AT ALL!

I will try to give some time to my little corner in the coming days.

I want to be in touch with you all again (my couple of readers and the amazing writers that I knew about from this blog)...

Keep me in your prayers :-) I will keep you all as well...

Salam for now :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back. I kept checking, waiting for you to post. But after my hiatus last year I thought no-no let you be. So happy to hear from you and look forward to hearing from you on your blog.I know when you're back you'll have PLENTY to say xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I have finally written!
      Been thinking of this blog for some time and longing to come and write something. I finally took that step :-D

      I will try to write more, inshaAllah...

      Oh, yes... I remember your long (somewhat!) halts! :-D

      Alhamdulellah, all was for good...

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah you're still around. Was a bit worried. Can't wait to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sister :-)
      Alhamdulellah all is well... as I said, I have allloootttt to say... soon inshaAllah :-)

      Delete