There is alot in my head.
I feel there is a buzzing sound inside my head all the time... Bvvvvv... Zzzzzzz... Wennnnnnnn... Ummmmmmm...
These are all thoughts. Or hints of thoughts. Scattered thoughts that come and go across my mind, but I never get to think of them as "whole"s. A glimpse of a thought comes in my head, I put it on hold until I can get myself together and think of it properly. And then another thought buzzes by. So I put it on hold, in the queue behind that previous thought. And then another glimpse of the first thought passes by, so I make my way through thoughts to the first one and put its related thought with it.
But I never get to sort them out or REALLY think of them. I usually have my quite reading time at night, during the time I give my son his sleeping time breastfeed (I knooow... that is not the wisest thing to do -to breastfeed him to get him to sleep- and, YES, I know I am stuck now and my son will resist it when I want to night-wean him, but, well, that's what happened!). So I open my smart phone browser, and I start to flip through whatever I have put aside in order to read later, only to come to the un-escapable conclusion: no time enough to read tonight... and looking more will lead me to only more flipping through pages, so I just defer it again! And the next day more pages to read accomulate... and that's how my time is flying by these days!
BUT!
I am trying as much as I can to enjoy my time with my family, I am trying not to spare any moment in which we can be happy together. I am trying my best to fill my family's memory with unforgettable moments.
That's why I am not really writing consistent posts. I feel that there is alot to write about. But I always end up writing a quick post either about a recipe, or a knitting/crochet project, or a quick breakthrough regarding my son!
Because the largest space and resources of my brain are being reserved for my family.
But no one can blame me. Can they? :-)
And sure, soon enough inshaAllah my son will gradually become more independent, and I will have more space on hand to write.
So I will do my best to keep this blog alive!


Hope you do! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey! Miss you around here!
ReplyDeleteWell, I discovered that my new manager is a native American, she comes from Hawaii!
The moment she said that to me the first thing I thought of was: "oh, boy! Wait until I tell Kanumommy!" Lol
She is the nicest manager I have ever worked with! :-)
Lol. Cool. Is she Native American or native Hawai'ian?
ReplyDeleteI guess native Hawaiian! :-D
DeleteThis makes a difference?
Native Hawai'ians are considered " Pacific Islanders",but they have the same colonial issues as Native Americans on the mainland. And at present they have fewer legal protections for their land and culture. ( No treaties) but they are working to change that.
DeleteI see. So different ethnic origin but almost the same concerns.
DeleteSure, soon you will have enough time that you will ask for some more work
ReplyDeleteInshaAllah! :-)
DeleteThank you for passing by :-)
Nice to hear from you again although I haven't been on my main blogs either as I was overseas on holiday for a whole month. So I guess I didn't miss any posts from you.
ReplyDeleteMothers have plenty of time when their child goes to school - unless they have another baby! ;)
No, apparently. Not a single post!
DeleteThey are all cooked inside my head. But they never find their way up to here! LoL
Mmmm... another baby... Cannot wait! :-D
Another baby?! Yaaay!
ReplyDeleteNooooooooo not yet lol
DeleteThough I wish I can!
I am only afraid that baby Leo will not have my full attention if a brother or sister came now!